“Innovative “Visual” Audio Manipulation Software
- View the instruments or components of the music which imported from your iPod library (DRM applied tunes cannot be imported) as color-coded clouds of energy and harmonic matter onscreen.
- You can lower the level, keep or move the panning position of the selected instrument on the screen. You can use R-Mix to easily create “minus-one” type play-along tracks. You can also isolate guitar sound, for example, and solo that phrases for study.
- “Motion Function” allows you to create unique filtering effects to tracks using the iPad’s tilt sensor.
- Can’t save the resulting sound as data.
- May not work adequately on some songs, depending on the source material.”
More info: http://www.roland.com/products/en/R-MIX_Tab/